lochlan packer Poems
- The First Poem Of A Mixed Mind As i see the past. i wait ...
- The Forbidden Angel These wounds i stitch as the pain comes ...
- My New Phone. a long time thy takes to charge. a lot of ...
- My Old Bed oh your sweet and soft. bland and tasteless you ...
- My Warm Blankie warn and sift you are. many pleasant times ...
- The Blood Rose as the stem life flow the ever changing rose ...
I'm 18 i'm Autistic but i shall try my best to make good poem sure they may not be the best but i will try my hardest to make them decent more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about lochlan packer
The First Poem Of A Mixed Mind
As i see the past.
i wait here at the shore my dear.
for you i would go to the ends of the earth.
for with our love i shall not show fear.
when i look at you i see serenity.
So sweet and pretty is your kind heart.
For when i am with you i feel apart of eternity,
so now my love i shall risk all for you or be torn apart.
now that all is said and Done.
So now all i ask from you is for your love.
for the darkness that haunts me i will not succumb.
so now you know how i feel what shall you do now my dear.
you know i shall wipe away every tear.