Lokendra Singh Poems
- Joy Of Writing I write out of joy. Who cares for name and ...
- Love Is In The Air Love is in the air, Its fragrance is ...
- Shatter Your Shackles Of Medio... Shatter your shackles of ...
- Yoga Of Devotion How coloUrful is the yoga of devotion and ...
- My Master's Magic My Master's Magic As the fragrance of ...
- Dream Every spark has a dream To become a fire, Success is...
- She Is My Life, She Is My Wife Every time she scatters my ...
Lokendra Singh is an aspiring writer and a poet. He is a postgraduate in English Literature. He is also a central Government employee. He is born and brought up in Ajmer. He had been in Bangalore from 2009 to 2014. Presently, he lives in Lucknow. He loves reading novels of Amitav Ghosh, Jhumpa Lahiri, Mahesh Dattani, Girish Karnad, and Manju Kapur and his favorite poets are Sri Aurobindo, Rabindra... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Inspiration Unlimited is more than an e-Magazine. I would rather call it an alchemy of learning and inspiration. It really inspires many people in many ways.''Inspirational Quotes
''Anyone can love a virtue, but a good human being is he or she who loves even vicious people. Everyone Loves the melodious voice of cuckoo, but who cares for Kaw- Kaw of crow.''Humanity
''Many possible things were impossible before they were possible''Inspirational
''One hour with Mother is more thanmother
Without her, an age.''
''No happiness gives happiness until you share it with someone.''Inspirational
Joy Of Writing
I write out of joy.
Who cares for name and fame?
Who cares for publishing?
What reward do I want?
Writing itself is a reward,
Writing itself is a joy,
The process of writing made me what I want to be
Or what I want to feel...
I want nothing else.
I love words, I love sentences,
I love every writing piece,
I love writing.
That is why writing is a joy for me.