Loren Denny Poems
- Lit By The Crowding Darkness Lit ByCrowding Darkness Loren ...
- Waking Moment Waking Moment' Loren Denny At this moment ...
- Tears Longest Cries ‘Tears longest cries' Loren Denny To ...
- Lone Coffers fill as do bellies long and vast passing of ...
- Fighting Gravity World sliding broken faster flowing ...
- My Balloons My balloons Loren Denny 3.8.18
- Because Because Because, some roads seem to go on and...
Addict, ex-con, father and writer who likes to dream. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
Comments about Loren Denny
Because, some roads seem to go on and on.
Because, even right has its degree of wrong.
Because, through time gains create equally loss.
Because, needs met come at some cost.
Because, having it all leaves many so empty.
Because, comforts held often come without ease.
Because, darkness still brings much too light.
Because, solid Ground changes against forces slight.
Because, humans being hasn'tan opposite.
Because, all things mandatory varie by requisite.
Because, language often is spoken without sound.
Because, togetherness doesn't mean ...