Loretta Worthington Poems
- Helping Hand We all need a helping hand sometimes, as we ...
- Nan When did I make the transition from child to nan? I don't...
- Woman To Woman Just a few words woman to woman. Sometimes ...
- Eyes Eyes the avenue to one's soul, a place where pain and ...
- Players Looking back at all that has passed I see the play ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Loretta Worthington
We all need a helping hand sometimes, as we travel through life.
So take the hand I willingly extend and I'll guide you.
Because when I look at you I see myself, living one of my many lives.
People say the older we get the wiser we become, this is not necessarily so.
We all need a helping hand sometimes.
So with a little help I'll guide you away from the path which I took, that lead
me away from the truth.
Don't ever feel that I am lost to you.
I only await your call, when together we will find a clearer path to follow,
through the twists and turns of life....