Loretta Worthington Poems
- Woman To Woman Just a few words woman to woman. Sometimes ...
- Helping Hand We all need a helping hand sometimes, as we ...
- Nan When did I make the transition from child to nan? I don't...
- Eyes Eyes the avenue to one's soul, a place where pain and ...
- Players Looking back at all that has passed I see the play ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Loretta Worthington
Woman To Woman
Just a few words woman to woman.
Sometimes wise! yet foolhardy.
Strong, but with too much sexuality for him to comprehend
Compassion and tenderness, are also our virtues.
Obsequious is how he likes us, in this role we excel.
Always wanting to please, when two become one,
How soon they forgot our youth, and all the softly spoken words
on the pillow of life.
Patiently we wait for the dawn of his life, when mans exuberance
starts to fade, and his mind becomes the avenue, and his eyes
the tools of his desire.