Lorin Addy Garringer
Lorin Addy Garringer Poems
- Soulmates' Sonnet Lonely looker of dreams are starry ...
- Royalties If my stars had Been different, Or my ...
- Kept Ours is the road, The only journey that ...
- Omniscient I knock on the door, You turn the key And I ...
- Saturated You arouse my senses; Fuel fire, quench thirst, ...
- Honest When the fog sets in And the world becomes alien To ...
- Summer Fear A demon in a shroud; Gray, dark, hungry For ...
wife, mother, writer-two by choice, one by design more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lorin Addy Garringer
Lonely looker of dreams are starry eyed
Lookers. Into the darkness and searching
For diamonds to prove wrong the ones that lied
About true life's design. Piercing, probing
Into solitude's reflecting deep lake.
Walking alone down a shadowy lane.
Are uncompromised ideals a mistake
Of all romantics; roses take the blame
For the thorns, realists hide in the brambles.
The dreamers of this world will not survive,
Cracked mirrors like hope; a life in shambles.
Fancy's abandoned fool will surely die.
Then someone softly, firmly takes your hand