Lorinda Harris Poems
- A Letter To Him Take me away. Away from this all. The hate,...
- My Life Go ahead and pass your judgment it dnt metter ...
- Me && Him. -3.30.09<33 Dont know how long this is going ...
- Suicidal. Tears storm down her face. as her heart ...
- Him. Never thought i could love him so much. Even though his...
- Her. It's that girl agian. her shirts to low. it's that ...
- Hate I smile you hate it i laugh you hate it
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Letter To Him
Take me away.
Away from this all.
The hate, pain, is a never ended cycle.
I want to grace the heavens.
Were i'll see my nigga Lee.
Why did you have to go so suddenly.
I wonder how it feels to lay back in peace.
would you ever come back.
or stay Decease?
I miss you dearly,
Dont know what was going through your head.
when you came to the decison you 'rither' be dead.
I know you smile down on me.
I feel your presence every night as i lay down and go to sleep.
my guardian angel is what you will always be.
the date everything ...