Louis Charriez Poems
- Chicago Streets Living a dream, watching as the days go ...
- Orgasm Touch you softly. Licking you slowly. Wanting you ...
- Tragic Listen as you hear. Voices in my head. Looking up to...
- Found Ari
- Hurt When will it hurt? Will it be when she leaves? Will ...
- Clever Oh how it deceives! Jumping from one log to the ...
- Fairys Dust in air. Light in the forest. Screams ...
Hmmm were do i start? Well i am Puerto Rican by birth, I started to write poetry when i was about 18. I felt this urge to write down some of my thoughts and can you imagine, some of it even made sense to me! Words from my mind onto paper, Brilliant! ! So i decided that i would try and somehow make others think about their own lives and perhaps make it better. So writers believe in yourselves and ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Louis Charriez
Living a dream,
watching as the days go by.
The boys up the street watching,
as another drug buy goes down.
Everyone sharing in its poison.
Needles on the ground.
Heaven is one step from excepting,
another high flyer.
Powder, pills, liquer, its all the same.
One person will hit his knees tonight,
enjoying the rush and pain.
Remember it's not the price you pay,
but rather the enjoyment of the chase.
Go ahead and dream my borthers and sisters.
Because one day is coming,
that is never forgotten.
The day we all cry when you pass away.