Hurt - Poem by Louis Charriez
When will it hurt?
Will it be when she leaves?
Will her scent be missed?
Will her laugh be silent?
Looking around and things remind you of her.
Missing her warm touch.
Her lips so tight around yours.
The way she looked at you when you were acting silly.
Wow! ! It hurts that you have to think that it can happen.
Why not let her know that you love her the way she is, so you never have to feel such hurt.
Comments about Hurt by Louis Charriez
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl