Love Angel Poems
- Not For You Chilling wind is kissing my skin As I stand ...
- Trying I try to wipe away the tears, But more keep ...
- Fire I sit watching the flicker of the flames So close it ...
- Why Why did you do this to me? You fed me lies And stood ...
- What Made Me You ask what made me the way I am Tell me, how ...
- My Wish Wish I were strong enough To say whats on my mind ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Love Angel
What Made Me
You ask what made me the way I am
Tell me, how much time do you have?
Is it what you truly wish?
For me to tell you all there is?
Now, where shall I begin?
A life filled with laughter, love, bliss, and joy,
Only to be broken and shattered like a worthless toy
That is what made me
But wait, there's more
Put back together by the care of a man
With all of my heart, I believed in him
Only to be let down time and time again
This is what made me
But, there's more still that I must say
I have hopes and dreams,
Of all I can one day be
For I know ...