Lovely Kayla Bear
Lovely Kayla Bear Poems
- Lonely Soul Lost soul...Lonely heart She wanted love more ...
- Deep Blue Heart Deep upon the sea Floor where my heart ...
- Scars My heart is broken and now its covered with scars from...
- Queen Bee She thought she was better than every body ...
- Cupid Oh cupid why is it you never let me have love and I ...
- Tarnished I feel ruined and tarnished and so unwanted Thanks...
- Tears All I feel is pain Severe pain like my heart has ...
I'm from around Seven Springs Resort. Its ok around here most of my poems was or are about my own life, my boyfriends, and my just plain friends. I love to write always have thats why i've always into reading books. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lovely Kayla Bear
Lost soul...Lonely heart
She wanted love more than what she had
She has a man that loves her
Yet she was still so lost within herself
Her heart so lonely leaving her feel
Nothing but hate for the only one who truely loved her
She tried so hard to love him but could not find a
way to get her heart to feel the way she wanted it
Her love grew tried of her not being the old her
She was once happy he made her happy now
thats gone her heart lost with pain
So lonely unable to love him back like she use to
She waited for him to leave for work so she could