Lubna Hazeem Poems
- Summer's Rain Another child bathed in summer's rain Another ...
- Deja Vu Convienient stores are closing in doors Because ...
- P.S You thought it was too early to wake up When everyone ...
- Colors Tell me, which one is blue? The sky or the sea for ...
- Mother Of War Faint whispers from the hopes we failed Are ...
- Age Is Just A Number Age is just a number It doesn't mean ...
- Leaning Tower I was shaped like the swirling clouds And had ...
Hi, my name is Lubna, im 15 years old and i've been writing since i was 11, i enjoy all kinds of writing, i write short stories, articles and poems, which i hope you will all enjoy, cheers! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lubna Hazeem
Another child bathed in summer's rain
Another cloud rised in horizon's plain
Another piece broke from your crystal heart
Another piece broke your consiousness apart
Chasing after the brightest eyes
Where have you been all my life?
Perhaps you've been a thorn in my side
Perhaps you've been a flower to revive
And here we are, adrift upon summer's sky
And here we are, adrift upon our bitter lives
Though drowning in summer's rain
No longer, no longer, no longer
Now that we've found the urge
For memory to remember
And forgetfulness to ...