Ludolf Dauphin Poems
- Haiku- Un
- Away Away, I want to be, Never been known Never been ...
- The Other Night I remembered everything Your deep brown ...
- I Love You As the rain falls, rainbow crawls As moonlight ...
- The Road I see the road so far away, so hard ahead. I'm ...
- Nobody Knows My Name Nobody knows my name Since I've been ...
- Time Imagine time take one minute even a second breath,
" The greatest flaw of humanity is the ability to deceive." more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''The greatest flaw of humanity is the ability to deceive.''2
''Greed is the ultimate destruction of mankind.''1
'''La vie est un voyage tres merveilleux parfois ça me faire peur'''Fr
'''And within each glimmer of light, there is a man intent of darkness.'''4
''Since we are all artist of our own fate and destiny, let us not let our actions raise the consequences before flourishing into a nightmare''5
Comments about Ludolf Dauphin
take one minute
even a second
How much time do we really have
Or does it time who have us?
like innocent dreams of a child
So sweet, yet so fragile
fading away with time
Time is tomorrow.
Time is today.
time sailed aimlessly
unraveled the present
across the ocean
under the crescent moon
in the deep silence of the night.
Time is hope, empty and full.
Time is a dream
sometimes short, other time long
Time is the day
months and years.
Time is never enough.