Ludolf Dauphin Poems
- Haiku- Un
- Nobody Knows My Name Nobody knows my name Since I've been ...
- Humanity War-torn civilization, never learned the constant...
- Time Imagine time take one minute even a second breath,
- Haiku - Vingt Et Un
- Lonely Night Never was a night more lonely than now, I sit ...
- The Other Night I remembered everything Your deep brown ...
" The greatest flaw of humanity is the ability to deceive." more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''The greatest flaw of humanity is the ability to deceive.''2
''Greed is the ultimate destruction of mankind.''1
'''La vie est un voyage tres merveilleux parfois ça me faire peur'''Fr
'''And within each glimmer of light, there is a man intent of darkness.'''5
''Every human weakness is within their personality.''7
Comments about Ludolf Dauphin
Arise morning sun
Let sweet life breath joy today
Before shadow comes.