Luis Alberto Riveros
Luis Alberto Riveros Poems
- Wish I Could Tell You I wish I could tell you I wish I had ...
- The Ever Changing Truth What color is the sun? it is the ...
- Flying Destiny What is the price to love you? How much do I...
- Smooth Affection And If I care for you enough moving fluent ...
- The Muse Of Inspiration When the muse of inspiration knocks ...
- The Kiss Of Changes Changes are arriving along my way in the...
- A Lie Living a double life the smiling face of a ...
A Wanderer wonderer who learns to unlearn and who lives to feel the feelings. Lover of Nature, Beauty, Truth and of course, my friend God. An 'out of the box thinker' who thinks in an unorthodox way, my own way; who does not fit moulds or patterns... A loner, a romantic, a rebel... a good boy, but a naughty child. A lover of games playing the game of life.... My word is a s good as 100 signatures. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Luis Alberto Riveros
Wish I Could Tell You
I wish I could tell you
I wish I had the opportunity to be
Time and circumstances are in between
Just like a drama dream
Love increases in silence
When I see you, I have to pretend
There is a strong recognition
But, this is not the time to spend
A super hero wearing a mask
Sacrificing all for one task
Love is always for the villain
And I am just like penicillin
I could be anything for you
Superman, batman or a watchman
I am careful not to give you a clue
For If you knew,
it would be a dream that just flew.