Luis Alberto Riveros
Flying Destiny - Poem by Luis Alberto Riveros
What is the price to love you?
How much do I have to pay?
You don't have a price for mortals
you will never stay.
I wanted a being to love
not a Goddess to worship
it is an unfair destiny
I've better leave, thereof.
If I say a word, you are gone
If I don't, you'll never know
what is the way to your heart?
where shall i throw my dart?
Your smile means a world
your eyes pierce me even more,
silence can truly be a torment
Could you give me a moment?
The time has arrived for this bat,
to fly unnoticeable at night
your future will be bright, i know
but my calling,
perhaps is in a different path.
Comments about Flying Destiny by Luis Alberto Riveros
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl