Luna Black Poems
- My Hero A hero can not be defined By a book, A story, ...
- Junky I'm a junky to your love Addicted to your touch to ...
- The Cliffs Edge Out on a cliff stands someone who is scared....
- Symbolize Broad, Immense, Strong and True To look at it is ...
- If If I let you go, is that it, the end. If I let you ...
- Scared An empty place A darkened face A hidden fear A ...
- Dreams Again Is this real? Your arms around my waist Your ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Luna Black
A hero can not be defined
By a book,
Or a simple line.
A hero is different in all eyes.
Strong and courageous,
Simple and weak,
A hero, only a hero to me.
My hero fears
And my hero cries.
My hero stands
But isnt afraid to dropp to his knees.
My hero is weak,
Weak with only me.
My hero is strong,
He fights for me.
My hero could be yours too.
He could be a hero to many one day.
But for now my hero
Is only a hero to me.