Lyndon Murray Poems
- A Night In Paris Sailing down the river Seine the breeze of...
- Great Men In the annals of history great men once stood, ...
- Little Flower Of Mine Spring has come once more with a ...
- Maria Maria, my love for thee is great. You have an endless ...
- The Sparrow On a calm, clear night, the Sparrow sets sail ...
- Spring Morning The cherry trees has bloomed once more, All ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lyndon Murray
A Night In Paris
Sailing down the river Seine
the breeze of the cool Paris air runs through my skin.
In the city of lights, love is in the air.
Kissing couples awash in that lovers glow
as the calm waters flow,
sounds of laughter fills the air.
On this starry night of unbridled bliss
there is nothing that’s amiss
in this ambience of serenity and happiness.