Lyrrad Drawe Oipila
Lyrrad Drawe Oipila Poems
- For Her Here I watch the rising sun afraid some time soon ...
- Happiness Maybe I mistook pain for happiness. if so I'm as ...
- Last Breath Wait for me my love. For my time is almost ...
- Again Remembering her, and the times I stroked her ...
- A Poet's Turmoil They read with delight, across the paper's ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lyrrad Drawe Oipila
and the times I stroked her hair.
The moments when I caught her smile,
Her laugh that would linger in all my while.
Her eyes that mimics the darkest night.
Eyes that twinkle with the the brightest light.
The way she evades when I tickle her neck,
and how she's the most beautiful even when she's a wreck.
Oh, how I love her, even until now.
But I've lost my chance, I've broken my vow.
Yet just remembering her while holding my pen,
I feel myself forming a smile again.