M.p kumawat Poems
- Thread Of Faith ''black, red and blue with full of ...
- ' A Poem Of Love' 'Love, feeling of love… So pure and ...
- I Wish There Could Be A Friend I wish there could be such a ...
- Desert Dream 'Fire, burning fire on my face Seems it wants ...
- 'My Love For My Love' “When I was in love, it feels like a ...
- 'Love Or Curse' 'I don't know how to define love I also ...
- 'My Beloved' ' My beloved, my angel Sweetest girl on this ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''There is no individual personSpiritual
Or any circumstances that
I am sorrowful, it's me
And my ignorance.''
'''War and Violence can give you space in million minds but not even in single heart.'''Positive thought
'''Success is all aboutInspirational thought
To climb a mountain
But there is no rope way
You have to climb it.'''
'''Whether do Love or Hate, Do it with all the zest. I choose to Love, what about you! '''Positive thought
'''Life is like an oceanPositive thought
Sometimes calm and
But still it has beauty.'''
Thread Of Faith
''black, red and blue with full of faith
yes! it's thread of sister's love..!
well dressed with a plate in hands
full of sweet, rice and bands
like an angel on earth
yes! it's my beautiful sister..!
at the time of vandilation and adoration
eyes are shinning with love & passion
tie the band on brother's wrist
ask with broad smile where is my gift
brother shows thumb to sister
sister gives him threat listen you mister
after teasing bruv gives the gift
then sister dance like bird with all the zest
brother thank god for lovely sis
and kiss the book ...