M S Latter
M S Latter Poems
- Judgement Of The Gods "'Let my people go! ' the Lord ...
- Fallen Icons Doors swing limply in the steel breeze. Beaten...
- Canvas Moths Life and death grasped so firmly in his skinny ...
- Blue Sky End Sword, headband, flag and fighter plane - the ...
- Christmas Again Bright lights, warm colours, Much hype, ...
- My Point? Feel like dirt feel like nothing to myself, to ...
- Betrayal Told I would betray I shared the bread anyway, I ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about M S Latter
Judgement Of The Gods
"'Let my people go! '
the Lord God of Israel says",
"Who is the Lord,
that I should obey? "
Pharaoh's Egypt —
destroyer of dynasties,
superpower of the ancient world,
nation enslaver —
protected by its many mighty gods.
And now dictated to
by a Hebrew outcast
and his unknown God.
The wooden staffs thrown down
writhe into snakes
the collision of kingdoms.
devours Pharaoh's snakes,
in full view of Pharoah's Wadjet, ...