Madaline Pietrangelo Poems
- Waking Up With A Broken Heart She wakes up with a broken ...
- You'Re What I'M All About Being in your arms is a feeling I ...
- You And I Are Meant To Be You like me I know it So stop ...
- To My Dear Addiction, You've taken me over, Swept me off my...
- No Longer There It went by so quickly The way we ...
- The World To Me You mean the world to me And everything ...
- Moved On You think I still miss you? You're wrong You ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Madaline Pietrangelo
Waking Up With A Broken Heart
She wakes up with a broken heart
Getting ready for the day to start
She takes the bus
And goes to school
Trying to play it
Like it's cool
The second she sees him
He's with her
Her eyes start to get red
Everything turns into a blur
She survives the rest of the day
And goes home
She opens the door
And she's all alone
She goes into her parent's room
Knowing she will be in Heaven soon
What he said is playing in her brain
She knows nothing could ever be the same
She finds the gun
Puts it to her head
Pulls the trigger