Maddie 'Rae' Berry
Maddie 'Rae' Berry Poems
- Love Worth Fighting For Give me a love that’s worth fighting ...
- Masks I'Ve Hidden Behind Don't be fooled by how I act, ...
- Morbidiathesis Babe, you know it’s true. I only have this ...
- Fallen For The Stranger I don’t know who you are, I don't ...
- Hate You, Love You I hate you, I despise you. You and your ...
- Mark Of The Sea In a sea of blue rises secrets true, that ...
- Meant To Be Blinded by hatred, guided by your love to find a...
Weird.insane.quiet.loopy. That's me, my writing, my pain in a nutshell. Why I do what I do; I write because many aspects of life inspire and enthral me. Although I am but a casual observer in the world, I long for a creative outlet. Writing gives me freedom, peace of mind and all that jazz. That's what I wish, to give to others how I feel and what I think...And that's about it. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Maddie 'Rae' Berry
Love Worth Fighting For
Give me a love that’s worth fighting for.
A love that’s secret.
Unknown to shadow and soul.
Someone that spirals context out of control.
Taking much needed senses and breaking iron defenses,
at the mere mention of their name.
A love that’s impossible to tame that relies on heart and soul rather than the logical brain.
Give me a love to entertain.
To keep me sane.
To love me over and over again.
Give me a love to save me from becoming a
plain Jane without a claim.