maddie silla Poems
- Heart-Breaker Just thinking about what i have to say puts ...
- Heart-Break When i saw you for the first time i fell in ...
- I Wonder Why Sometimes i wonder why the sun sets and the ...
- Face It we can ignore eachother for a while but ill still ...
- I Can Fix It If i could go back in time beilive me i ...
- Life Is'Nt Perfect perfect is hard to get as much as i try ...
- Rainy Day
i dont really wanna brag but im pretty darn awsome! ! ! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about maddie silla
Just thinking about what i have
to say puts my stomach in knots
I can already see the hurt in your
eyes, as you know what im gonna say
The words come out in a rush
and your face turns to stone
you get up and walk away,
leaving me in my sorrows