Madhuri Sawant Poems
- Mirror Mirror Don’t display my eyes, Don’t display my hair,...
- A Devotee Only to please his deity, He had performed ...
- Water Droplets Yesterday night I lay awake in my bed, ...
- Unaware At night I had been glancing in my balcony, How ...
- Me And Only Me Earth is my shell, My soul protected by mine...
- Diverging Roads A road divides into two paths, One goes to ...
- Ultimate Goal Hope is the best road, Faith is the best ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Madhuri Sawant
Don’t display my eyes,
Don’t display my hair,
Don’t display my teeth.
Display my courage
Display my knowledge
Display my voyage
Display my message
Display my passage
To go in the right direction as you show.
Don’t you dare display my dress,
Don’t display my shoes.
Display my strength
Display my weakness
Display my soul
To succeed in the path you show.
You are my best friend,
You are not like them
You show me my true form.