Madison Cornwell Poems
- Fall Out Boy My favorite band. They're songs so calming.
- One Of My Angels She's moody, Opiniated, Quick to snap ...
- To Steven He makes me happy, With a smile every day.
- Exams Exams. People rushing,
- All My Feelings This is all my misery On this ...
- My Best Nightmare I opened my eyes And felt my self ...
- I Am Now Alone I know it's my fault No matter what you ...
Um, hi.I'm Madison and I love Fall Out Boy and writing poetry.Of course, that's why I subscribed to this website.You can send me mail at any time.I really appreciate it. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Madison Cornwell
Fall Out Boy
My favorite band.
They're songs so calming.
The beats coursing through my ears,
Inside every sound wave.
I can feel the music rushing,
Through my body.
When I am upset,
I lock in the CD.
For an hour or two.
The music is so.
If you will,
That I can't cease the songs.
They're lyrics speak,
The chapters of my life.
All the ups,
In my mind,
Fills to the brim,