Maharishi Deja Vu
Maharishi Deja Vu Poems
- Eye Of The Raven On the winter solstice, in the hour of ...
- Qi Breath 气 Qi Breath
- New Déjà Vu Maharishi Déjà Vu Déjà Vu The Moment New Déjà...
- The Five Elements 4 - Metal 五行-金 wŭ xíng - jīn The Five ...
- A Breath On The Wind A Breath On The Wind For Manny I saw...
- A Part of the Passion 激情泡沫 Déjà Vu Take The Journey 激情泡沫
- A Part Of The Passion Déjà Vu Take The Journey A Part of ...
http: //www.sicilianfamilyproductions.com/sunrise/ more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Maharishi Deja Vu
Eye Of The Raven
On the winter solstice, in the hour of twilight,
a moment of time when the day and night
are mating in their bed of fire-lit clouds,
a sunset bleeds red into blue skies,
' like pools of blood flowing into my eyes,
touching the blood that makes me alive.
Streams of white vapor writing appear in the sky,
hieroglyphic subliminal messages,
turning black in the night,
paintings of the Raven.
It was then that I noticed her,
black, smooth, staring, the Raven,
a bird from deep inside my memories.
Her eyes were fixed upon me,
the studied subject of ...