Makala Kuhle Poems
- I'M Drowning I'm not waving from my balconey Where I see ...
- Carry I wanted to carry you, Through dreadful waters, So ...
- Looks I looked at you and you stared right through, a ...
- I Know What I'Ve Said I know i've said, that no one cares, ...
- Bitterness I am gone, now, with only bitterness left, ...
- Moonless Night The night creeps in, silently exposing my ...
- Stay Or Jump What happens to him if I do not go? What ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Makala Kuhle
I'm not waving from my balconey
Where I see all but none see me
No, i'm drowning in a sea of bitter tears
My arms are held high trying to keep me above
it's not working
I go under, I cannot breathe
But somehow I am more at peace
I have stopped moving, stopped trying to fight
I take a deep breath, I know it will be my last
The darkness comes, grabs hold of me
I struggle for a moment but know it will not let go
I give in
At last I see him again, the one who saw me
The darkness is beautiful, calming
I'm not waving. No. I'm drowning