Malcolm Stewart Poems
- A Brief Moment On the soft grass we sat Enjoying our time ...
- What I Want A tugging at my heart A burning flame in my ...
- New Love, Old Love I feel the coarse, grainy sand beneath ...
- Unknown, Untouched, Unseen Your sparkling blue eyes, almost ...
- Ready For Love Take my hand and lead the way; tell me all ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Malcolm Stewart
A Brief Moment
On the soft grass we sat
Enjoying our time together.
The walk we took to get there
Wore you out and made you tired.
You wanted to rest herein this quiet meadow
And enjoy the beautiful weather.
Then silently you lid your head on my lap
As we started to relax.
Silently, as I picked up the violet flower beside me
You grasped my other hand.
As I placed the flower in your beautiful black hair
You sat up and placed your lips on mine.
For that brief moment, I wished time would have stopped.
For I didn’t want that moment to end.
But as we both know