manda dutson Poems
- Listen Oh, such futile fighting and Dramatic ...
- She Leaves Your skin is old, stretched, sagging Besides, ...
- I Stayed I stayed Behind blind eyes A prison cell for ...
- The Man Of My Dreams I once kissed the man of my dreams Rode...
- Sweet Slumber
- Orange Pillow Cases A hypnotic shadow looms back and forth ...
- Silence Illuminated Your silence is an answer Escaping ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about manda dutson
Oh, such futile fighting and
Leave my ears bleeding in the
Foreground of contempt
'This is not the right! '
My head erupts, yet
No ears that care to hear
Are listening anyway