Mandee Blair Poems
- Her I was the highlight or at least you said I talked my ...
- His Girl Vs His Wife There was a time when I had him He ...
- Reality Working so hard to be that girl The girl that ...
- Sometimes Sometimes I miss you... I guess just for the ...
- Make Him New He is my blood But there is nothing that I can ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mandee Blair
I was the highlight or at least you said
I talked my talk & ran my walk
Though it never turned your head
My heart ran so hard and yours was near dead
Everything that mattered to me was the last thing in your head
I thought of all the reasons
Not good enough
Not pretty enough
Now my tears just cry
I wanted to be her
The one you adored
But the pain that was cast on my heart
I couldn’t want to be her anymore