Mandeep Singh 13
Mandeep Singh 13 Poems
- My Poem She flows and she rhymes She sizzles, perplexes and ...
- She Smiled............? As if I am drenched in sweat and ...
- Expressions Unleashed! Alone and void, but not bored Lofty...
- Simple, If It Could Be... Her every move is a puzzle, a ...
- My Pen I see the world flooded with atrocities and ...
- Can'T Stop Loving You I don’t care for your love’ -when you ...
- The Glimpse Of Heaven Has anybody had the glimpse of heaven? ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mandeep Singh 13
She flows and she rhymes
She sizzles, perplexes and captures my mind
No simile for smiles
No metaphor for eyes
My Poem is ravishing and stunningly shines
Leaves me breathless, the author was divine.
She walks, she talks
And through my heart glides
Keeps me high, my Poem is my wine.
I try to read her every day
And I pray,
I can read her for the rest of my stay
Mandeep did not write her
But claims with his sign
My Poem is my poem
My Poem is……mine! !