Manta Rogers Poems
- As Much As I Wish As much as I wish it doesn't, Words will ...
- Frozen Fire, Dragon Tears Frozen Fire, Dragon Tears. A ...
- Far Away, Yet Close Beth- You may be far, But that won't ...
- The Weeping Willow My dreams fell apart, One by one, In ...
- For Once, A Happy Thought I sit here, Thinking of a happy ...
- Pouring Rain The rain pours down The windows. I run out ...
- Just A Dream I dream of a world With no fighting in it, ...
When I finally entered school at the age of twelve, and in to fifth grade, after being home schooled since the end of first grade. I never expected that people would comment on my poems. I would always expected that people would hate them. I thank my teacher for giving us the chance to write poems ever since. Finally, now in seventh grade and summer drawing near, I write poems every day and my ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
As Much As I Wish
As much as I wish it doesn't,
Words will forever hurt me.
As much as I want to,
I can never ignore them.
As much as I dream,
They never go away.
But its nice
To have friends
Who care about you.
Its nice to hear
About my poems I write,
And now share.
Its nice, and makes me happy.
If only this feeling will stay with me
Till I come back for more
From a long day of school
In the heat of the summer.
If only it would stay
Till I come back for more.
As much as I wish this,
Only those who make my life worse
Will just ...