Manthra Hariharan Poems
- Guilt Is the devil to blame? or Is the angel to blame? ...
- Mom Mom you are a star, a star only for me, a star which ...
- Fanstory Here they comes! here they comes. every cow ...
- Sportsman He is the one who, catches your sight. he is the ...
- An Inspirer A woman out of all who I'd pick, is my mother!
- Fore-As The Forename Let's foray, let's foray Let's foresee ...
- I Was In Alfresco I was in Alfresco walking in an algorithm,...
I am student, studying 9th Std in Innisfree House School, JP Nagar, Bangalore. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Is the devil to blame?
Is the angel to blame?
no one receives fame
when anger burns like a flame
and when guilt
takes over the same.
The heart and soul are filled with shame.
The shell shall feed from the bowl, but,
the soul shall feed from the heart
when the bowl is empty
the shell shall fail
when the heart is empty
the soul shall fail
The one to blame oneself is because,
the heart is filled with guilt, Thus,
the soul shall fail to the guilt.
guilt overwhelms those it possess and bends those it comes near
but, when the soul...