Mantrana Mahi Agarwal
Mantrana Mahi Agarwal Poems
- I Feel Alive The birds seem to chirp The air seems to hum
- If Her Smile Changes Created by Da Vinci in utmost ...
- Dreams Meet Reality For me, spinning dreams is a wonderful ...
- -their Mark At twilight when everything is black, ...
- Like Never Before Through beds and beds of flowers Lovely,...
- The True Treasure I was used as a messenger, Long long ...
- Like Million Bee She came to me every day, Always asked ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
'''Dream, a wish your heart makes. The reality, living your dream. Dreams meet reality everyday'''mantranasite.wordpress.com
''A million dreams to fulfil,45
A billion more to make
And infinite stars to touch.''
If Her Smile Changes
Created by Da Vinci in utmost grace
And kept for the world to see
But only some know that she was
La Giconda transferred to mean 'my lady Lisa"
The French emperor was so fond of her
She was enclosed in his bedroom for years
In praise of her artistic beauty
There were many amazed by her beauty
She's been changed from time to time
As her eyebrows suddenly appear and disappear
She has her own bedroom in the Louvre
And is kept in a glass case for all to see
But no one knows if her smile changes