Manu Kranth Chary
Manu Kranth Chary Poems
- The Desperate Brother... The child in despair is crying all ...
- My First Love It was deep night but all bright, When I ...
- An Indian Ceremony... India, here everytime demands a ...
- Do Rich To Be Rich People become rich, Not by merely their ...
- He Is Old... He get's up like a ceaser slowly, Looking ...
- I See You... At times I do see you and when I do, A smart ...
- 'Bhanu' - The Sun Here he comes breaking the dawn, Piercing...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Manu Kranth Chary
'Bhanu' - The Sun
Here he comes breaking the dawn,
Piercing through the dark plane.
Throwing around his glow and light,
And growing bright frm brackish light.
Yesterday's sun comes here again,
Yesterday's past is beckoned again.
With the cool breezes of new morning,
While cute birds all around tweeting.
The light from an astronomical unit,
Dashes here in few minute.
Dashing into the atomosphere at 300 millions speed
Oh my! Is that staid.
I see the first ray fall on the planet,
Like an unaltered clean freshet.
To finally make this land bright and great.