Maor Lain Poems
- Mundane In a furious cloud Set about the corners of light, ...
- I Am Person I Am Person I am person I have no people
- Matty Matter Man Matty Matter Man Opposed to normal ...
- Look! The window on a horse No saddle was needed As bare to...
- Life In an instance There is life… A single organism As in...
- Party ‘till The Death Of Night In the year round sordid ...
- Seasons Arose to the sun Mingling with windows Nourishing ...
I am simply an aspiring writer, I write for fun and by way of inspiration, sometimes way of deadline works too. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Maor Lain
Arose to the sun
Mingling with windows
Nourishing few petals,
Morning dew awaiting.
Amid the seasoned table
Sprang spring in laughter,
Can’t delay so delight.
As later entered summer
Today, labor day, always.
There comes fall
Aware of the tabled,
Sought making misty ordeals
A solstice followed
As there was no ‘morrow
Cooled things down a bit
Sleep was sought not found.