Mara SalvatruchaDemon Poems
- The Darkest Hour Is Just Befor...
- I'M Never Satisfied everyday i use a defense mechanism i'm ...
- I Engage i swallow the pain up drinking alcohol beverages ...
- Smoke And Mirrors the free for the free the prison cell is ...
- Consequences Of Hate And Selfi... i want the spotlight ...
- Nihilistic i'm contiguous with natural forces on earth i'm ...
- Crippled Heart i'm in the clouds penetrating the skies i ...
my poems are a expresses of every emotion a human can have.some might not understand the poems but to me they make perfect sense, its a form i use to express everyday struggle i hope you will truly be inspired by my words more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mara SalvatruchaDemon
The Darkest Hour Is Just Before The Dawn
i see myself in a casket
got so much time to reminisce
while i sit here in abyss
i wonder if heaven really exist
trying to be a confidence man
but nothing to show when shi hits the fan
Absence makes the heart grow fonder
i guess i'm on earth just to wander
this is everything i am
i feel left out like kazakhstan
cause no one cares for me
Ashes to ashes dust to dust
all the feelings i had just combust
say goodbye to all the trust
for all the people i know
got no one to bestow
heartless but i so keep a smile on my face although