Marcellus Watts Poems
- Escaping Reality Leaving the very spot I am Leaving behind ...
- Home Home is a place where you get the feeling of ...
- Homophobia Won'T Get Me Homophobia will never get ...
- Remorse & Regret Remorse the feeling of regret the regret of...
- Pain And No Place My name is Marcellus I am 13 still no ...
- Rant I’ll speak my mind I’ll tell it how it is I won’t talk...
- Don'T Follow Me I'm a person in bad shoes I'm a person whose...
Poem Biography: in 4th grade our teacher taught us how to right poems, i never wrote a poem again since i didn't pay much attention, in 6th grade i started writing them with the art i drew, since pictures i saw inspired me to draw and write the meaning of the picture and i wrote it in the form of a poem.
Things have changed, and i mean for the better. Older now and much more ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Marcellus Watts
Leaving the very spot I am
Leaving behind myself
Leaving behind my troubles
Running away or leaving…
There's no difference
Escaping from life itself
Though be it temporary it's enough
For a break I'm in desperate need of
A short break or long break
Let me hide away from life itself
Cruel and relentless
No matter what I'll never truly escape
Life will find me and retrieve me
It'll pump me with fear, depression, and despair
Life and reality will find me once again
There's no way I can escape them
As I hide in my fantasies
Let me pretend to fly ...