Marco Antonio Solano
Marco Antonio Solano Poems
- Shadow Hunters Beware! Illusions I create - ...
- La Luna Envuelto en tiniebla te admiré en toda tu ...
- Serendipia En las aguas tropicales donde los peces nadan y ...
- Danza De Venus Con paso de bailarina trazas tu silueta entre...
- Roma me duermo trazando tu distante rostro con las estrellas ...
- To Be Or Not To Believe cries for help suffocated by hell's ...
- Illusions Of The Heart Love, sometimes it feels so ...
mientras sentirse puedan en un beso
dos almas confundidas;
mientras exista una mujer hermosa,
From Rima IV, by Gustavo Adolfo Bécquer; it was he, who when I was a teenager would inspire me to write. And so I wrote... until one day I wrote no more, and I would dream no more, and I would feel no more, and I would live no more - and made myself busy making a living as I endeavored to traverse life's mundane roads. And while a thousand roads lead men forever to Rome, out of Romulus and Remus, and in the dawning of Pollux and Castor begotten, would emerge the most unlikely and unexpected of muses - when in a fleeting moment during the Dragon's ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Marco Antonio Solano
Beware! Illusions I create - unashamed
whispered the night to the day
I haunt your spirit with a dark mist
and lurk in the corners of the shadows
silently stalking and under many a guise
with my lies and wicked hands
and until day's end
I will seek to make the weak my prey
I am aware alright, albeit always unafraid!
riposted the day to the night
It is you who is the hunted - run!
for I am both Day and Knight
I own the twilight, the dusk and the dawn
I give my Word: at my feet
and by night's end
you will lay slain by my sword of Light