MAREME PETER KGWETE
MAREME PETER KGWETE Poems
- A Cause Of Complication. Adolescence. A very pleasant stage ...
- Where Is Your Love? When I look at you I see you. When I ...
- The Creator Of My Scar It was early in the morning mist, ...
- That Man Is Brave He came out of the blue, He had ...
- Misdone Is No More I! The past blinded clever, swimming ...
- Mindless Me In my past I have wronged, I have done ...
- It Is A Feeling Yes I have changed. Yes I am no longer that ...
Mareme Peter Kgwete was born 1997 July 13. The last heir of Christina Makokwana Molepo and Lazuros Molepo. He was born at Regae twonship in Marble Hall and grew up in Malatane. He has only one sibling, a brother. He started school at Baseloane primary school and currently in grade 11 at Phasoane secondary school. He is a quiet and very intimate person, who values trust; love; loyalty and respect. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about MAREME PETER KGWETE
A Cause Of Complication.
A very pleasant stage to those who can control it,
but a very horrible one in resulting to those who cannot control.
A boat with many crisis,
A step where many had gone blind.
A deliver of complication to our lives.
A dangerous storm to a wind vane,
A mercy eater to our most precious fresh garden.
The gardener; with your rescue we have already won this battle,
to those wilting plants do not lose hope,
Lo! who can find us a medicine to cure this illness?
To whom it may concern,
do not let this few years ruin your future.