Margo Reid Poems
- Lack Of Communication don’t know what’s going on with me, ...
- I’m Hurting Deep Inside The days has drifted on by, And I ...
- My Ex- I Want To Hurt Him My ex is having a grant time I am ...
- “darkness Lies Within” There’s something evil that takes hold...
- Don'T Chase A Man I came to realize “Don’t chase man! ” If ...
- The Magic I Wish All I seek in my life today is a lot of love...
- I’ve Been Thinking…. There’s a lot on my mind So many things...
There's nothing much to say about me, except I was born in Jamaica, and living in the United States Over 6 years. My hobbies includes, drawing, sketching, painting, writing poems, cooking, hiking in the mountains of Kennesaw, and Cheetah Hills,
I only write, when I am down, depress, and frustrated about something in my life- when things isn't going the way I want them too.
My ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Margo Reid
Lack Of Communication
don’t know what’s going on with me,
and I hope one day you can help me see.
I am trying so hard to understand,
what’s going on with my man.
I quite don’t get it,
what I suppose to do in a relationship.
I feel like there’s something quite wrong,
and I don’t know if I can stay this way for long.
Is there’s something I must do
please Wilhems, I want to get through you
I am trying to find out as much as possible
but for me it seems so impossible
Sometimes I show you lack of mouth-to-mouth communication.
My head is full with so many ...