Maria Kamy Abdool
Maria Kamy Abdool Poems
- Ocean's Edge There is a constant light over my head, It ...
- A Falling Star I walk over to the place we used to visit, ...
- Mystical Kisses Leave a trail of your mystical kisses, When...
- Emotions Forgive me, for my heart died again. I have had ...
- Melodious Tune As the day starts to dim into a rainy ...
- Sleepy Angel A dense oppression circles the air that we ...
- Love's Realm My heart tells me we will meet again, The ...
Inspiration transpires from a sleek setting of the sun, colliding upon the golden surface of the sea. A song wafting from enthralling waves, kissing the shores, conveying a tale from a fable that took place centuries ago. Within my poetry, you will find love, tears, sadness, inspiration, and strength in the silhouette of words. The softness and imagery of each verse will cascade you along with ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Maria Kamy Abdool
There is a constant light over my head,
It seems as if the moon is stretching her
Arms out to comfort me
Each time I am lost.
There is delight in the air that hugs my skin;
I am covered with a warmth from
The beauty of the breeze
That carelessly sweeps itself
Down my paths.
There is an angel over my head,
I can almost feel the flapping of her wings
Playing music near my ears.
When night comes,
I am captivated with reflections of a prince,
On his way to take me away.
He will somehow climb up my tower
And shatter the glass windows, ...