Mariah Srygler Poems
- Woman Love She lays on a towel in her bikini and tans her...
- Sickness Sutra i hate & love everyone, infinitely. our ...
- Magic Hours America is one great & jaded lake.
- Antigone Sometimes, very late at night, the smell
- Big Death After nearly a lifetime of astonishing petites ...
- Shooter You show up belligerent, drunk & suddenly I am ...
- La Route De Samarkand Here a Pakistani girl is fabling ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mariah Srygler
on a towel
in her bikini
and tans her skin
is honeydew and clover her hair
brambles blushing sunlight, shine
sweet-Annie green, jade beetles,
mint foam Midwest her
eyeliner, her jukebox mumble
Mama-don't blues, her sip
of ice water, squeeze
of lemon, jingling jewelry, saint
Vixen, temptress, siren, goddess, sin,
bare-foot flower-fisted July,
dandelion seamstress, Darling-oh-my-love
her neck, paisley
bellybutton, milk and bone hips
and so much honey