Marie Causey Poems
- Shingles When it started I thought the spot was just a bite ...
- War Johnny stood besides his brother crying Tommy look ...
- Marie The Poet After She Made It to the News papers life was ...
- The Menopause The menopause arrives with out ...
- Twin Sisters We say we are twin sisters separated before ...
- Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky lucky Spanish Sellers shout ...
- Crystal My crystal I hold you in my hand Take me to a far ...
The Poet: Marie Causey
On the 5th March 1959, a marvellous poet was born in Newton Le Willows Lancashire to George and Elsie Hurst. Her Name Marie Shirley Hurst. Marie also has a brother John & a sister Dorothy. In 1990, she became Marie Causey. Thanks to Phil. Marie has 2 children named Joanne & Sonya. Joanne and Sonya have given her 4 grandchildren; Fatima & Ibrahim, and Joshua & Jamie. Marie loves being a grandmother, She is very proud of her daughters and grandchildren.
Marie Causey, now 53 is a successful & vivacious poet. In the 1970’s, Marie was delighted to find that one of her poems, ‘Down in the Valley’ (a miner’s poem.) , had been exhibitioned in Ashton ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Marie Causey
When it started I thought the spot was just a bite
Then more joined up I knew something wasnt right
Next my skin began to pain, ache, and kind of tingle
The On call doctor said you have got shingles
I had felt off side a few weeks before the spots
Never been near any one with chicken pots
2-4 weeks The Doctor said Pain will last all in all
Its the jabbing pain and ache driving me up the wall
As time goes on my spots are fadeing away
But the pains still there both night and day
I wish that it as weeks ahead from Now
and my shingles would go ...