marie elizabeth vampirus
marie elizabeth vampirus Poems
- Curse unable to see the light of day unable to touch the ...
- Bind To Nature it'll be you and me up in the tree and the ...
- Love you took my heart the season's already changing you ...
- Splendid Nightmare i felt cold as a breeze escaped through my...
- Discord the earth shetters beneath thy feet wasps hover to ...
- Forbidden Infatuation i dont know why you look the way you ...
- My Life dark and alone i shiver in this dingy room deprived...
well..nothing unusual here.. just your regular poet... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about marie elizabeth vampirus
unable to see the light of day
unable to touch the warmth of the sun
my curse has begun
on a blasphemus night i take the shape of man
devouring flesh of my flesh
blood of my vein
i have become an image of Caine
sweet surrender i give to my luccid thirst for crimson liquid
its warmth give strength to a body gone flaccid
darkness give youth to behold
endless deaths i had been bestowed
i prick thy flesh with unmatched passion
i will become your obsession
spread the curse that is a blessing
the nocturnal life is worth living