marietta cantos Poems
- Quantum wandering in the labyrinth of my mind sensing...
- If She Is Just A Name If she is just a name to you. then
- Blues this is a blue world and i'm a blue person the ...
- Pebbles tonight i count the stars pebbled in the sky and ...
- Vaccination 8 the needle found the flesh and pricked to ...
- Waiting For The Rose the room is filled with stale scents of...
- What Is A Rose? an affirmation that there is life... an ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about marietta cantos
in the labyrinth
of my mind
some fragrant showers
of silhouetted petals
from your garden bed.
the spirit dances
in total abandonment
of the self.
this haze light
beyond the stream.