Marika Kartozia Poems
- First Breath After Coma You came in my enchanted wood I love...
- Manifest To Love This is my emotional manifest to ...
- Utopian Being Have you ever aspire to chimerical life? It's...
- Afflatus I walk on the universe’s eyelids My salmon dress ...
- Idées Fixes Idees fixes crawl on my brain, like insatiable ...
- Mementos Resuscitating body and soul of anguished ...
- Posed Ego Exploring myself in the mirror, look is odd Ivory ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Marika Kartozia
First Breath After Coma
You came in my enchanted wood
I love your inner ghostly mood
Full with myths and muse and fears
Your darkness soars, cries in tears
I welcomed your monsters and feed
We are misanthrope and romantic freaks
You devour me with love and passion
I destroy you with sharp affection
I’m a fountain of silken fantasy
Sapiosexual with hidden nemesis
Live in the shade of surreal rib cage
Cut with my blade fool fears with rage
Lose myself in you, touching heart’s tissue
Become your hunger, hypnotized in you
Dreaming in limbo, bring me ...