Marina Sofiah Poems
- In Solitude I want to be alone To feel free To explore the ...
- Lost Love comes Passionate like fire But your silence Cuts...
- In Time Slowly, just go slow listen to the clock ticking ...
- I Never Knew I never knew How bright the stars do ...
- I Like The Way Your Smile I like the way your smile Speaks ...
- Ray Of Light Here you are How did you come to be in my ...
- Yesterday I used to know you But that was yesterday And ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Marina Sofiah
I want to be alone
To feel free
To explore the wilderness
By my lonesome self
The green fields stretch endlessly
Sometimes I see strips of tulips
Trees outlined in the distance
But of human beings not a sight
You may not understand
The beauty of solitude
When you don't see the wonders
That quietness brings
Though it is never truly quiet
Being in nature
The birds are noisy
But less so than the lambs and cows
The sky is bluer than blue
The clouds seem just within reach
Do you not feel the peace
That solitude in nature ...