Marius Silverstone Poems
- Perfect, Basic Dreams I dream of a clear day, smell of the ...
- Chasing The Horizon Once again I am running after ...
- Elusive Love We walked on the beach under starry night, We ...
- Lessons Learned Lessons learned People, who were not ...
- Why? I opened my eyes and saw fear blood
Writer, painter and a general defender of humankind... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Marius Silverstone
Perfect, Basic Dreams
I dream of a clear day,
smell of the soil wet from mildew;
first, bright rays of light
waking up ladybirds.
I dream of gentle wind,
playfully moving my hair
in all directions,
and wild birds' voices.
I dream of a perfect peace,
without the noise of breaking,
without worries about tomorrow,
without complaints of unhappy people.
I dream of
my dreams coming through
at least in half,
so I could spend time watching clouds...