Mark Arvizu Poems
- My Wonder Years I had my wonder years But they slowly faded ...
- The Revolution Passed By
- We Stand On The Shoulders Of G... Some to reach ...
- In The Wind Listen to the wind whistle It brings songs from ...
- Acrostic Ancient poetic forms Create memories through which ...
- Tunnels Tunnels in your mind dug in black places Coming to ...
- The Way Home
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mark Arvizu
My Wonder Years
I had my wonder years
But they slowly faded and went dead
Till all that was left of that heart string
Was a corn silk twine
Dry, rough and thuddy
To the hand and ear
At times it revives when I let go
And the wide eyed boy in me runs free
And again sees starry nights and a shining moon(serendipity)
That reminds my soul of the real me