Mark Woelkers Poems
- Regret Lament My heart has been stricken By the most bitter ...
- Privilege Privilege Are you my plague? What deprives me of...
- Beacon One up so high The distant master of its host The ...
- Fleeting Fleeting joy A constant sorrow Fleeting hope A ...
- Mistakes, My Only Companion It's a soul shaking hit Like ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mark Woelkers
A constant sorrow
A dark tomorrow
A bitter betrayal
A final nail in the coffin of my life's design